It’s been 3 hours and 41 minutes into 2010, and of course I need to make my resolutions right away!
- Stick to the below mentioned resolutions
I got 4 and a half months to turn 23: before that got to go on-
Rajasthan comprehensive trip
Kerela trip (All activities’ attention focused to this end!)
- Before the year is through, go to a North East India trip (Once Again!!)
- Take calculated chances in the unexplored field 😛 (if the opportunity to do so presents itself, and stays around for like more than a month)
- Get into a job that excites me and pays me well Or stay unemployed! (Dear God- Pay attention to the first part- ignore the latter)
- Make a list of all types of alcohol and have a taste before May 13. (*Hic*)
- Stop procrastinating and make at least one entry per week in my blog. (Writer’s block- shooooooo)
- Learn how to drive a car. (Considering I’ll get one by May!)
- Get my passport made. (What a lazy lout I am to not have done it at yet)
- Meditate. Every day. (Damn this’ll be hard to do!!!)
- Be more careful with the electronics I have- (shall not drown them in water, drop them from the fourth floor, hurdle them to vent out frustration, unceremoniously discard them as pieces of junk etc etc etc.)
- Remember names and faces( No more bluffing, or asking for the name the sixth time)
- Lessen junk food intake- save money for trips. (Need at least 30 K)
- Sit straight (My back would kill me one day- I already hurt like an 80 year old)
Have Less than 5 crushes this year! (Quality, not quantity should be the focus :P)
Hope this year brings adventures, misadventures, new experiences, interesting, frustrating, enjoyable events… May I endure them with good humour and loads of cheer!!
Happy 2010 to me!!!